You’ve already seen my post about how to blog and how Pinterest is my new best friend…well, we really have a love/hate relationship (mostly LOVE though). I could spend all day pinning, and I know I will never ever do a lot of the projects I pin. Because I’m busy, and instead of crafting, I would rather design. However, the Christmas projects this year have pretty much blown me away. Here are my favorite projects that I probably won’t do (except the cookies…Red Velvet is my fav…and sidenote Pinterest is also a diet ruin-er):
1. Family Name Wreath from Our Unexpected Journey- I’m not quite sure how this would work with a “W”…but it’s beautiful!
2. Sweet Gingerbread Garland from Glorious Treats- You’d think I’d be good at decorating cookies, but that’s a negative…still I love this idea and I am kind of thinking of trying this out for an advent calendar next year by wrapping all the treats together…hopefully I remember!!
3. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies from Two Peas and their Pod- Red Velvet. Cheesecake. Cookies. Could your fit anything else more delicious in there??? I actually have these in my “Things that will Make Me Fat” board because they can be enjoyed all year.
4. Folded Paper Trees by Martha Stewart (found Via Landee see, Landee do)- Now this I can do. Martha, you’ve done it again.
5. Sewn Paper Candy Pouch from Peppermint Plum- I’ve still got time and this is so much more fun than plain tags…Plus, there are so many possibilities!
6. Paper Stars from Home by Linn- This one isn’t in English…but I guess I could always use google translator.
And there you have it! That’s my Pinterest Christmas List. Enjoy